Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pictures

Dear Best Friend,

One of my preschool parents is a photographer and she took pictures of my kids this month.  They turned out really good.  It's been a long time since I've had some real photos taken.  I'm planning to send them to our parents for Christmas this year and also update the pictures I have framed at home.  It's hard to believe that the current framed pictures are from 2006.  Kind of sad.

Tonight we went to Whataburger for dinner.  We enjoyed FREE chicken sandwhiches!  I love free.  It's always in my budget.  I've never had chicken there before but it was surprisingly good.  Do you have Whataburger where you live?

I was remembering today that we met right before Christmas.  I think that could be why you are on my mind a lot lately.  Not that I don't think of you often, because I do, but it's got to be the time of year that has me especially missing our conversations.

Talk to you soon.

Love, Your Best Friend

No comments: