Monday, January 10, 2011

Super Busy

Dear Best Friend,

My week is starting off well and very busy.  Yesterday we had SNOW!  Like 3-4 inches which is amazing for Texas.  It's been cold enough that it's stayed and I suspect it will be here for another day or so.

The snow, meant ice in the morning, and school was delayed for 2 hours.  I'm glad it wasn't canceled because I was looking forward to teaching preschool today.  Instead I started preschool a little late as well and all worked out fine.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Preschool was great today.  I'm glad I divided my class.  I've had a lot more interest in the preschool since I have added another class and I feel like I'm doing a better job with the needs of the children as well.  I'm very happy with it all so far.

Talked to my oldest son today and he sounded like he was happy and doing okay.  He's back in school and enjoying that and he's also reading a lot.  Tomorrow we have our first family therapy session and I think it will go well.

So, it's late and I'm off to bed.  But that's life in a nutshell lately.

-Your Best Friend

No comments: